Selasa, 04 Maret 2008

Have You Ever...


Have you ever felt really bored with all of your activities? As to me, no doubt, I've ever felt that way. I'm sure I'm not the only one who experience this boredom. Check these out!

1. Watching DVD/movies. It gave me a positive effect because I watched "other's people life" and for a moment, it felt like I come out from my daily life activities.

2. Having body treatment. Let's relax at the nearest beauty saloon with cream-bath, manicure-pedicure or just shampoo and blow-dry. The massage really made me fresh.

3. Enjoy yourself by cunsuming any chocolate flavor. You know that chocolate contains substance that nerve-relaxing. It's relaxes your nerve.

4. Playing video game. There's nothing wrong to try it. Free your emotion by shouting out loud when you win the game. People say that shouting/yelling is one way to release the stress.

5. Join the blogger world. This is the best way, I think. By writing in my blog I can express myself freely and I also make a lot of friend.

What a joy!

2 komentar:

apr!e mengatakan...

Setuju yang teakhir mba..bisa ngeliah dunia lain.he...
BTW ada satu lagi mba..renang bikin badan and pikiran seger...

Ani mengatakan...

Paling asyik ya no 5 ! Ngeblog yuk !